Tom's music tastes
Tom likes bands such as Pavement, Small 23, Archers of Loaf, Pavement,
Nation of Ulysses, Guided by Voices, Pavement, Archers of Loaf, Small 23
etc. Particular favourites of his include Pavement and, from time to
time, Small 23 and Archers of Loaf.
Tom also likes it when you get breaks in songs, with no music for
anything up to 8 beats.
Alex's music tastes
As I said Alex doesn't have music tastes as such. Here are some songs
and bands that he likes to listen to, every now and then:
- Massive Attack
- United World Futures Organisation
- Space Shanty - Leftfield
- Duke Ellington
- Elvis Presley
- Scorn - Portishead
Ben's music tastes
Ben likes these musical things:
- Tunes with big sounding production,
- eg Deception, by Aliens Exist, which he mastered and
- Blackcurrant Tunes
- Horseradish sauce, set to Verdi
- Verdant pastures, with the music of the glens and fells and the
sweet burbling of the babbling brook.
- Catherine Brook
James' music tastes
An erstwhile devotee of Metallica et al, he now likes many other bands,
more acceptable to his peers. Since his acceptance as a result of his
"improved" tastes he has discovered many things, including the
essentially fascist nature of pub owners, and the way the water
always goes one direction down the plug. Oh yeah, bands James is fond
of include the Beastie Boys, Portishead, and the Surfaris.
Nik's music tastes
There is very little information available on this subject. When asked
how he defined his music tastes he offered "Good" as his definition.
From observation we are able to discover the following things in his
tape, record and CD collection:
- Infectious Grooves - Groove Family Cyco
- US3 - Hand on the Torch
- Massive Attack vs. Mad Professor - No Protection
- Tales from the Woodshed - Vol. 2
- Tricky - Maxinquaye
- Donald Fagen - Kamakiriad
Back to the Line-up page.