Over the last few years we've been doing many things. One of them has
been periodic writing and recording.
- The Holy Church Bonfire Tapes
- This is a compilation of very early material, recorded by the Holy Church
of Jazz (Foundation) between 1994 and 1996. It features the birth of the Church
in an age before computers ruled it.
- The Best Holy Church of Jazz Album in
the World ... Ever! (Foundation)
- This material was all recorded in a single session in nasty little studio
in Bristol. Despite using an eight-track and a professional desk, massive
post-processing was required to get it sounding as good as it does, which
- The Cuban Beat Crisis Relief Aid EP
- This stuff is 1996 vintage, and was recorded direct to stereo, mixed with
JPW Mini-Monitors sitting on wooden shelves in a glass and concrete room.
The songs are all right though.
- Cuban Beat Demos
- This is 1998's output, and features the classic track 'Capybara' and a bonus
trance track done in an afternoon.
- The Boxed Set
- The complete works, in a nice handmade wooden box.