Checking Deliveries of a Part
To check all the deliveries for a part you must use QUIZ, which is found
within the MMS system. To run a Quiz report you need to choose
QUIZ-REP-CATALOG. If you are in the Inventory Subsystem, there are only
a few steps to take in order to run QUIZ-REP-CATALOG.
- Exit to a menu (usually F8)
- Type "bye" and press ENTER
- From the MATERIALS MANAGEMENT/3000 password screen
press F8 to exit.
- You will see a list of options from which to choose. You want to
choose QUIZ-REP-CATALOG. If you can't see it, press RETURN for more
options, and then look through those. If you still can't see it,
contact your systems adminisrator. Otherwise, key in the number of
QUIZ-REP-CATALOG and press RETURN.
- Choose option 2 - Run Quiz Report
- You will see a list of Quiz reports that can be run. The one needed
is called DLVRY. Press RETURN until it is visible.
- Choose DLVRY using the number next to it, and then press O for
online and T for terminal output.
- Enter in the controller under which the part is located, and enter
the dates between which you want delivery information.
- After a short while, QUIZ will present you with all the delivery
data for that controller, from which it is easy to discover the
information about a particular part.
Unlike other parts of MM, in QUIZ you can scroll up and down so you can
review information once you have looked past it. This makes it very
useful for not only compiling statistics but also getting a feel for the
Comments to Nik Makepeace